Modern weaving workshop
Where: The Station in Greenville, South Carolina 1172 Pendleton St.
When: Wednesday, April 26th 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Come make something with your hands and enjoy a fun night out at the stunning Station in West Greenville! No previous weaving experience needed. You will learn new skills or brush up on your technique. Invite a friend and join – it’s going to be fun night in a beautiful creative space!
• how to warp your new loom
• about weaving materials
• the fundamental stitches and some fun ones
• how to securely finish your piece
• creative ways to display your new wall hanging
• hands-on instruction
• your own loom and tool set for keeps
• a super cute tote bag to carry your project & new loom home in
• enough naturally dyed fiber to complete your wall hanging
• a dowel to display your finished piece
Purchase on our Shop Online Page. I cannot wait to see you there!